Are you looking for Breakup & Divorce Quotes? Then you are in the right place because here we provided some unique types of Breakup Quotes For Her & Him. Here you can easily find the Best Positive Breakup Quotes of our collections list.
At first, We say that real life is not simple but very complicated. Life is broken, so it is not to say that happiness can be found in life by making someone suffer and make someone cry. If you can be satisfied with what you go through in life, then you will have peace in life. Today we say Breakup &Captions and Status. Life is a journey but many cases are not satisfied in your life because the same tension throws to the problem. if you any Success in life can be achieved by pushing away all the problems in life, whether it is divorce or backup. If each other's problems can be solved in life, then there is no need to resort to this test because in life everyone believes in themselves. one more thing we will tell you, again and again, anger or rage in life is that it is very bad for a person living a normal life. Before making any decision, ask yourself if you are doing it right, if you are wrong, if you are wrong, If you are wrong, if you are right, if you are right, If you get the answer to this question from your mind, then you can in any situation in life.
Divorce Quotes Inspirational its quotes motivated you in the best direction in your life. There is nothing that cannot be conquered with love It is possible to conquer everything with love because in every field of life it is a matter of pride for a man or a woman to achieve that level of success by changing his mental thinking by resisting and motivating him. A good way to live a good life is to live a good life. In other words, people will show up at different times to think of divorce and motivate themselves because they have different problems and depression in their chest because they may or may not have these other types of thoughts. If you can't, maybe Suicide will do something else. Also here we say all types of quotes just like Divorce quotes for Child, Funny divorce quotes, Happy divorce quotes, Healing from divorce quotes, The great divorce quotes, Sad divorce quotes, After divorce quotes, Child going through divorce quotes, Going through a divorce quotes, Divorce is ok quotes, Divorce anniversary quotes, Divorce motivational quotes, Divorce happy quotes, Divorced daughter quotes, Divorced woman quotes.
We'll just say one thing before you go down that road. You have time on your hands. You think to yourself. You try to find a solution. I want good in life because once you do this thing then there is no way so I will keep it to you that before doing anything in life you should discuss it once with a good friend or good teacher starting from good people and then take any step. Let's read more about our collections of Divorce Quotes For Husbands.
Breakup Quotes For Girls
- A breakup is a serious business.
- It’s always darkest before the dawn.
- Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.
- It always seems impossible until it's done.
- We decide to move on and let go.
- Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
- If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not it wasn't meant to be.
- Stars can't shine without darkness.
- Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
- If you went back and erased all the mistakes you've made, you erase yourself.
- It's not you, it's me. I'm too good for you.
- You're always one decision away from a totally different life.
- No matter what I do. I always forget to forget you.
- What is broken is broken.
- Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
Heart Touching Breakup Quotes
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- If you don’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?
- How about a little humor once in a while to lighten up our minds? Laughter is some of the best (breakup) medicine.
- No girl should ever forget that she doesn't need anyone who doesn’t need her.
- Hearts live by being wounded.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- I am a woman meant for a man, but I never found a man who could compete.
- Bad days call for foods that are bad for your butt.
- I’m trying to be a more positive person every day. Today, I'm positive everyone is an asshole.
- Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.
- Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.
- Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
- You can love someone so much…But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.
- Don’t see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel?
Breakup Instagram Captions
- Breakups hurt but losing someone who doesn't respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- The moving finger writes and having written moves on. Nor all thy piety nor all thy wit, can cancel half a line of it.
- It's so hot outside, I almost called my ex so that I could be around something shady.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
- Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- That’s the first step you need to take so that you can let the bird fly. If it comes back, it’s yours.
- No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want.
- Pain is the person you never want to see. But without Pain, how would you recognize Joy?
- I avoid looking back. I prefer good memories of regrets.
- Being back with your ex is like reheating your Mcdonald's fries.
- And that’s when I know it’s over. As soon as you start thinking about the beginning, it’s the end.
- Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
Funny Divorce Quotes
- I’m going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I'm going to smile.
- Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.
- If you are going through a tough breakup right now, go through the list and find the breakup quotes that stand out for you.
- Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.
- Eventually, we stop chasing our Ex. We abandon the hope of getting back together again and start our breakup recovery.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- Follow these where they lead you, and you will be on your way to breakup recovery.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
- The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
- You never know who you are married to until you get divorced.
- Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger.
- Here are the best quotes regarding moving on from an Ex-Partner, and why you should choose love instead of regret.
- We ruined each other by being together. We destroyed each other’s dreams.
- 'With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.' — Eleanor Roosevelt
Breakup Status Quotes
- 'Set your life on fire, and seek those who fan the flames.'— Rumi
- 'One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.' — Turcois Ominek
- 'I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.' — Zach Galifianakis
- 'I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.'– Carl Sagan
- 'The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.'— Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- 'Passivity means death, activity is living. If you are passive, you allow negative things to come into your life.'--unknown
- 'Some think that holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it’s letting go.'– Hermann Hesse
- 'It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.' — J. K. Rowling
- 'Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.' – Golda Meir
- 'It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.' – Anthony Robbins
- 'I’ve always believed that if you don’t stay moving, they will throw dirt on you.' – Paul Anka
- 'As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually be re-directed to something better.'--unknown
- 'We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.' – E.M. Forster
- 'I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don’t know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I’ll break up with someone on purpose.' – Rita Rudner
- 'Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.' – Dave Mustaine
Sad Divorce Quotes
- 'Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.' ― Shannon L. Alder
- 'When a dewdrop slides off a leaf and surrenders to gravity, the drop loses its previous identity and joins the vastness of the earth below. It must have trembled before it fell, just on the edge between the known and the unknown.''--unknown
- 'Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left.' – Jean Kerr
- 'I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?' – Nicholas Sparks
- 'I'd marry again if I found a man who had $15 million, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year.' — Bette Davis
- 'The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.' – Anonymous
- 'Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.' – Walter Anderson
- 'It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.' – Nick Hornby
- 'Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.' – Washington Irving
- Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Only consistent, unconditional love is good enough.
- I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me.” – Erica Jong
- Heartbreak is a loss. Divorce is a piece of paper.”
- A horrible end is better than endless horror.” – Oliver Markus
- It takes two to destroy a marriage."
Motivational Quotes After Break Up
- You never really know a man until you have divorced him.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.”
- The snag about marriage is, it isn’t worth the divorce.” – Suzanne Finnamore
- I never really came alive for myself; I was only feeding his aliveness."
- There’s no pain or failure like going through a divorce.” – Jennifer Lopez
- Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you.” – Rupi Kaur
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
- I used to hope that you’d bring me flowers. Now I plant my own.” – Rachel Wolchin
- A heart can stop beating for a while, one can still live.”
- Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.” – Toni Morrison
- I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house."
- Don’t have regrets. You can learn something from every experience.” – Ellen Degeneres
- It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.” – Lena Horne
- Taking a thing apart is always fasterr than putting something together. This is true of everything except marriage.” – Joe Hill
- Perhaps sometimes reminding ourselves that we do have a choice makes it easier to pick the harder one.” – Eva Melusine Thieme
Divorce Inspirational Quotes
- Half of all marriages end in divorce—and then there are the really unhappy ones."
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
- I think you will find that with divorce will come happier remarriage.” –Helen Fisher
- When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn’t a sign that they ‘don’t understand’ one another, but a sign that they have, at least, begun to.” – Helen Rowland
- Staying married may have long-term benefits. You can elicit much more sympathy from friends over a bad marriage than you ever can from a good divorce.” – P. J. O’Rourke
- Even after the most tragic death, the meanest divorce and the worst breakup, it is possible to heal over time.
- Every broken heart has screamed at one time or another: Why can’t you see who I truly am?” – Shannon L. Alder
- 'I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there.' – Billy Corgan
- 'Someday we’ll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and who caused us pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.''--unknown
- 'Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off.' – Demi Lovato
- 'Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being.' – Jean-Yves Leloup
- 'You are telling the story of your life. You have the power to tell a different one. You choose, every day, how you interpret others’ actions, events, and the world around you. You and only you have the power to change this. Change the script!' — Laura Elliott
- 'I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.'— Alex Elle
- 'Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.' – Denis Waitley
Divorced Parents Quotes
- 'Love is what you were born with. Fear is what you learned here.' — Marianne Williamson
- 'Ask yourself, who would Columbus be today if he hadn’t dared to lose sight of the shore back then?''--unknown
- 'Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.' – Len Santos
- 'Anyone can give you attention and compliments, but someone who loves you will give you that plus respect, honesty, trust, and loyalty.' — Charles Orlando
- 'Don’t allow someone not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don’t find you worth the effort or the time, why should you waste yours?' – Donna Lynn Hope
- 'The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. Just by being there, looking at the problem or at the darkness of your thoughts straight in the eye and deciding you won't surrender to it, you won't let it shallow you; you are being the bravest you can ever be and starting the path to your personal freedom.' — Nelson Mandela
- 'The thing about happiness is that it doesn't help you to grow; only unhappiness does that. So, I'm grateful that my bed of roses was made up equally of blossoms and thorns.' — Lana
- 'The dreams break into a million tiny pieces. The dream dies. Which leaves you with a choice: you can settle for reality, or you can go off, like a fool, and dream another dream.' – Nora Ephron
- 'Even though I believe I’ve made choices that have hurt myself and others that are unforgivable, I now realize, claim, and embody that these choices were exactly what my soul had deemed as perfect for me to come home as the next highest and most divine version of myself.''--unknown
- 'To grow and to experience, one must leave his comfort zone. Very often this means that you have to do what you are afraid of to find what you didn’t know you were looking for. This takes a lot of courage.''--unknown
- 'I tell you the past is a bucket of ashes, so live not in your yesterdays, no just for tomorrow, but in the here and now. Keep moving and forget the post mortems; and remember, no one can get the jump on the future.' – Carl Sandburg
- 'You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.' — Chinese Proverb
- 'You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You can say to yourself ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.' – Eleanor Roosevelt
- 'Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things break, and all things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intentions. So go, Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you.'— L.R. Frost
- 'When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.' – Alexander Graham Bell
Falling In Love After Divorce Quotes
- 'I’m pretty horrible at relationships and haven’t been in many long-term ones. Leaving and moving on – returning to a familiar sense of self-reliance and autonomy – is what I know; that feeling is as comfortable and comforting as it might be for a different kind of person to stay.' – Carrie Brownstein
- 'Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.' ― Naeem Callaway
- 'I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best, than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived.' – Margaret Mitchell
- 'Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love it. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.' — The Painted Drum by Louise Erdrich
- 'If you have to speculate if someone loves you and wants to be with you, chances are they don’t. It’s not that complicated. Love, in most cases, betrays the one feeling it. Don’t waste moments waiting and wondering. Don’t throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn’t want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up.' ― Donna Lynn Hope
- 'Nobody will protect you from your suffering. You can't cry it away or eat it away or starve it away or walk it away or punch it away or even therapy it away. It's just there, and you have to survive it. You have to endure it. You have to live through it and love it and move on and be better for it and run as far as you can in the direction of your best and happiest dreams across the bridge that was built by your own desire to heal.' ― Cheryl Strayed
- 'Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.' – Anonymous
- 'When we’re incomplete, we’re always searching for somebody to complete us. When, after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we’re still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on — series polygamy — until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter.' – Tom Robbins
- 'Let me be clear, my love is unconditional, but your presence in my life is not. The moment that you prove that your value of me does not measure up to my sense of self-worth, I’ll have no problem unconditionally loving the memory of you and moving on.' — Carson Patrick Bowie
- 'Was I bitter? Absolutely. Hurt? You bet your sweet ass I was hurt. Who doesn’t feel a part of their heartbreak at rejection? You ask yourself every question you can think of, what, why, how come, and then your sadness turns to anger. That’s my favorite part. It drives me, feeds me, and makes one hell of a story.' – Jennifer Salaiz
- 'The habit of forever looking backward is fatal to efficiency just as is the habit of looking forward too much. Today is the day. Live the day and have done with it. Fling your best into it, then you have nothing to regret, and there is no need of anticipating tomorrow.' — O. S. Marden
- 'It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it’s so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn’t come back. You’re left so alone that you can’t explain. Damn, there’s nothing like that, is there? I’ve been there and you have, too. You’re nodding your head.' – Henry Rollins
- 'When you break up with someone, and I’m not talking casual breakups here, it’s hard to take the sudden absence of such an important person in your life. It reminded me of when I’d stopped going to school and the weird uneasy feeling I’d gotten afterward like I was forgetting to do something. My life until that point had pivoted around some form of education, and all of a sudden, it was gone. Homework, classes, running around, and then –bam – nothing but a life of work stretching out before you. No one prepares you for that feeling or even mentions it. You just suddenly have a gap and have to decide how to fill it. A break-up is like that gap, only much, much more painful. One day the person you talked to constantly or did stuff with is just absent. Gone. Poof. And even though I’m not one of those people who has to be in a relationship all the time, I was feeling at a loss.' – Lish McBride
- There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.” – C. Joybell C.
- I was a high-functioning depressive, seemingly pulled together and buttoned down. But inside deep, I was numb and mute. Now on the other side of divorce, I know that was me fragmented and doing my best to cope. But my body knew.” – Liza Caldwell
- It always gets worse before it can get better. But it will get better. Like everything else, and like our past struggles, at some point we win, but before that win, there’s always that loss that spurs us on.” – Dolores Huerta
- Marriage isn’t a love affair. It isn’t even a honeymoon. It’s a job. A long hard job, at which both partners have to work, harder than they’ve worked at anything in their lives before. If it’s a good marriage, it changes, it evolves, but it does on getting better. I’ve seen it with my own mother and father. But a bad marriage can dissolve in a welter of resentment and acrimony. I’ve seen that, too, in my own miserable and disastrous attempt at making another person happy. And it’s never one person’s fault. It’s the sum total of a thousand little irritations, disagreements, idiotic details that in a sound alliance would simply be disregarded, or forgotten in the healing act of making love. Divorce isn’t a cure, it’s a surgical operation, even if there are no children to consider.” – Rosamunde Pilcher
- Divorce is one of the most financially traumatic things you can go through. Money spent on getting mad or getting even is money wasted.” – Richard Wagner
- Once you do embark upon the separation or divorce process, it is very important to remember three key things: Be kind, be reasonable, be brief. Remember that this person will no longer be your spouse, but he or she will continue to be your co-parent, family member, and perhaps a business partner in certain assets or entities.” – Laura Wasser