Leadership and Community Quotes: Are you looking for Community Quotes? Then you are in the right place because here we provided some Best Short Leadership Quotes. Here you can easily find Political Leadership Quotes.
A leader is essential to achieve full success in any endeavor in life today I will say about in some inspection motivational Community Quotes For Students. As a leader, every time motivate and have power in your life. The need for a leader continues in our life from the beginning of life to death, as a teacher works as a leader in school at the beginning of school life. A partner or a good teacher works with you as a leader and then a good teacher in your working or non-working life is a good working or experienced leader who helps you be a good expert or experienced person in your company or any organization Kari organization. Leadership Quotes to motivate your Life.
The most important thing in life is to make a living. A good leader is a leader who can change your life and with him once in your life, your lifestyle or weight can change all these things like a leader who wants you I can establish you in the society from my heart and then I will say one more thing and the contribution of a leader is immense to the son of a prostitute.
- "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."-Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder.
- "Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."-John F. Kennedy.
- "Leaders establish trust with candor, transparency, and credit."-Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric.
- "A leader is a dealer in hope."-Napoléon Bonaparte, French military leader.
- "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it."-Estée Lauder, Estée Lauder Companies.
- "The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails."-John Maxwell.
- "My best successes came on the heels of failures."-Barbara Corcoran, Entrepreneur.
- "People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives."- Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States.
- "A leader is someone who holds her- or himself accountable for finding the potential in people and processes.”- Brené Brown, research professor, and best-selling author.
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Famous leadership Quotes
- "Champions keep playing until they get it right."- Billie Jean King, tennis champion.
- "Management is doing the right thing; leadership is doing the right things."- Peter F. Drucker.
- "Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed."-Mwai Kibaki, a Kenyan politician.
- "Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average."- Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker.
- "A leader is best when people barely know he exists…when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will all say: We did it ourselves."- Lao-Tzu, an ancient philosopher and founder of Taoism.
- "Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them."-Marissa Mayer, Founder, Lumi Labs.
- "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat; they do not exist."-Queen Victoria.
- "Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want."-Dianne Feinstein, U.S. senator.
- "Become the kind of leader that other people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position."-Brian Tracy, a motivational speaker, best-selling author, and personal development expert.
- "Leaders instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals."-Unknown.
Inspiring Leadership Quotes
- "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage."- Anaïs Nin, author.
- "Every time you have to speak, you are auditioning for leadership." -James Humes.
- "Often poor leadership is masked by those with the loudest voices and strongest opinions."-Nick Fewings.
- "To add value to others, one must first value others." -John Maxwell.
- "Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence."- Sheryl Sanberg, COO of Facebook.
- "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles, but today it means getting along with people." -Mahatma Gandhi.
- "Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen."-Brené Brown, research professor, and best-selling author.
- "Leadership distilled down to 3 words: Make a difference."- Robin Sharma.
- "The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. You can't blow an uncertain trumpet."-Theodore M. Hesburgh.
- "Earn your leadership every day". Michael Jordan.
- "Victims make excuses. Leaders deliver results"- Robin Sharma.
Praising A Leader Quotes
- "Leadership is not about men in suits. It is a way of life for those who know who they are and are willing to be their best to create the life they want to live."- Kathleen Schafer, Founder, Leadership Connection.
- "Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It’s about impact, influence, and inspiration."- Robin S. Sharma, Canadian writer, and motivational speaker.
- "I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear."-Rosa Parks, a civil rights activist.
- "The cautious seldom err."- Confucius.
- "We’re here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark."- Whoopi Goldberg, comedian.
- "My life didn’t please me, so I created my life"-. Coco Chanel.
- "If we cannot disconnect, we cannot lead. Creating the culture of burnout is opposite to creating a culture of sustainable creativity . . . This mentality needs to be introduced as a leadership and performance-enhancing tool."-Arianna Huffington, co-founder of the Huffington Post.
- "The task of the leader is to get their people from where they are to where they have not been." --Henry Kissinger.
- "Leadership is a series of behaviors rather than a role for heroes."-Margaret J. Wheatley, author, management consultant, and leadership expert.
- "Leadership involves finding a parade and getting in front of it." John Naisbitt.
- "A winner is a dreamer who never gives up." Nelson Mandela.
Leadership Quotes For Students
- "I’m a maniacal perfectionist. And if I weren’t, I wouldn’t have this company."-Martha Stewart, founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.
- "A king fears nothing"- Seneca.
- "The way to right wrongs is to turn the light of truth upon them."-Ida B. Wells, civil rights activist, journalist, and educator.
- "Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any worthwhile goal."- Vince Lombardi, American football coach, and NFL executive.
- "I can give you a six-word formula for success: Think things through--then follow through." --Edward Rickenbacker.
- "Leadership is a mindset in action. So don’t wait for the title. Leadership isn’t something that anyone can give you – you have to earn it and claim it for yourself. "-Travis Bradberry.
- "The best way to leapfrog in your career is to get advice from someone who’s done what you’re trying to accomplish. It helps clear all the doubt."-Heather Anne Carson, co-founder.
- "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- "If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then, you are an excellent leader."-Dolly Parton, actress, and singer.
- "Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway."--Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States.
Quotes About Leadership And Teamwork
- "Strategic leaders must not get consumed by the operational and tactical side of their work. They have to find time to shape the future."- Stephanie S. Mead, Senior Vice President of CMOE.
- "The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." --Ronald Reagan.
- "The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly."- Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker."
- "A comfort zone is a nice place, but nothing grows there. Take the leap today and start your business!"-Caroline Cummings, Founder, and CEO, Varo Ventures.
- "One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency." --Arnold Glasow.
- "Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it."-Tina Fey, comedian.
- "Stop researching every aspect of it and reading all about it and debating the pros and cons of it. Start doing it."- Jocko Willink.
- "The pressure of adversity does not affect the mind of the brave man . . . It is more powerful than external circumstances."-Seneca, an ancient philosopher.
- "As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody; however I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future."-Indra Nooyi, former CEO of PepsiCo.
- "Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live."- Anne Sweeney, television director, and former Disney executive.
Good Leadership Quotes
- "When I dare to be powerful — to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid."-Audre Lorde, writer, and civil rights activist
- "If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French writer and pioneering aviator.
- "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand."- Colin Powell.
- "Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work." --Seth Godin
- "To lead people, walk behind them"-Lao Tzu.
- "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."- Stephen R. Covey.
- "The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend feeling sorry for themselves."--Barbara Corcoran.
- "The mark of a great man knows when to set aside the important things to accomplish the vital ones."- Brandon Sanderson.
- "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." --Kurt Vonnegut.
Great Leadership Quotes
- "Time is neutral and does not change things. With courage and initiative, leaders change things. "-Jesse Jackson.
- "People who are truly strong lift others up. Truly powerful people bring others together."-Michelle Obama, attorney and former First Lady of the United States.
- "Leaders live by choice, not by accident."- Mark Gorman.
- "Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence, and making sure that impact lasts in your absence."-Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook.
- "The price of greatness is responsibility."- Winston Churchill.
- "If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then, you are an excellent leader."-Dolly Parton, actress, and singer.
- "We rise by lifting others." Robert Ingersoll.
- "I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself."-Elon Musk, founder of PayPal.
- "A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go but ought to be." Rosalynn Carter.
- "Don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you." --Margaret Thatcher.
Political Leadership Quotes
- "Faster. Stronger. Smarter. More humble. Less ego."- Jocko Willink.
- "What I have learned is that people become motivated when you guide them to the source of their own power and when you make heroes out of employees who personify what you want to see in the organization."- Anita Roddick, co-founder of The Body Shop.
- "All leaders are readers."- Jim Rohn.
- "We shall never change our political leaders until we change the people who elect them." - Mark Skousen
- "Research shows that when women are empowered as political leaders, countries often experience higher standards of living with positive developments in education, infrastructure, and health care." - Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- "These days there are not enough of such intermediary groups, between the state and the individual, with the result that political leaders are often unduly guided by opinion polls." - Jacques Delors
- "There is an important message that all political leaders should be taking from the response to coronavirus, and that is that people are prepared to make hard choices for the common good." - Caroline Lucas
- "A good objective of leadership is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better."-Jim Rohn.
- "Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."- John D. Rockefeller.
- "Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. "-Peter F. Drucker.
- "I have broken many glass ceilings – so I know it can be done."- Helen Clark, former New Zealand Prime Minister.
- "If your objective is to be as good as you can be, then you’re going to want criticism."- Ray Dalio.
- "Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it."- Unknown.
Short Leadership Quotes
- "Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or conclude you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."-General Colin Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State.
- "Hire character. Train skill."-Peter Schutz.
- "You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out. "-Steve Jobs.
- "One bad day from one member of my staff doesn’t mean they are not really good at their jobs the rest of the time. I play a long game in terms of management."-Helen McCabe, digital content director, Nine Entertainment.
- "Ego clouds and disrupts everything. "-Jocko Willink.
- "The greatest deficiency of any CEO is also the most critical of skills: clarity."- Kapil Gupta.
- "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader."-John Quincy Adams.
- "Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."- Lao Tzu.
- "Leadership is the ability to guide others without force into a direction or decision that leaves them still feeling empowered and accomplished."- Lisa Cash Hanson, CEO of Snuggwugg and founder of Mompreneur Mogul.
- "Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."- Robert Louis Stevenson, poet, and writer.
- "A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them."--M. D. Arnold.
- "Leaders need to provide strategy and direction and to give employees the tools that enable them to gather information and insight from around the world. Leaders shouldn’t try to make every decision."- Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft.
- "Act or do not act, but do not hedge."- Peter F. Drucker.
- "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. "-William Arthur Ward.
- "Leadership is hard to define, and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader."-Indra Nooyi, former CEO of PepsiCo.
- "A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent." --Douglas MacArthur.
- "Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations."-Peter F. Drucker.
- "The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders, and continually develops them."-John Maxwell.
- "Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it."- Tina Fey.
- "What gets measured gets improved. "-Peter F. Drucker.
Servant Leadership Quotes
- "Do you know that one of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas?"-Margaret Thatcher, former Prime Minister, UK.
- "Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."- Barack Obama.
- "It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership."-Nelson Mandela, South African political leader.
- "Set and maintain high standards. If you have to be hard on people, do it with love and a genuine wish for them to improve. Praise people when they hit the standard."- Sam Altman.
- "Making the decision to not follow a system, or someone else’s rules has allowed me to really dig into what my own strengths and gifts are without spending time feeling jaded or wasteful." -Ishita Gupta, Founder of Fear. less Magazine.
- "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do."-Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States.
- "The true mark of a leader is the willingness to stick with a bold course of action — an unconventional business strategy, a unique product-development roadmap, a controversial marketing campaign — even as the rest of the world wonders why you're not marching in step with the status quo. In other words, real leaders are happy to zig while others zag. They understand that in an era of hyper-competition and non-stop disruption, the only way to stand out from the crowd is to stand for something special."-Bill Taylor.
- "A leader is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind. "-Nelson Mandela.
- "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." --Woodrow Wilson.
- "leading predictor of C-suite success is an insatiable curiosity and a willingness to learn. This learning agility includes learning to adjust the metrics by which you measure your progress."-Whitney Johnson, author of Disrupt Yourself and Build an A-Team.
Powerful Leadership Quotes
- "No leader sets out to be a leader. People set out to live their lives, expressing themselves fully. When that expression is of value, they become leaders. So the point is not to become a leader. The point is to become yourself, to use yourself completely – all your skills, gifts, and energies – to make your vision manifest. You must withhold nothing. You must, in sum, become the person you started out to be and to enjoy the process of becoming."- Warren Bennis.
- "Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others’ success, and then standing back and letting them shine."-Chris Hadfield, astronaut and former Commander of the International Space Station.
- "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."- Albert Einstein.
- "Leadership is not a person or a position. It is a complex moral relationship between people based on trust, obligation, commitment, emotion, and a shared vision of the good."-Joanne B. Ciulla, author, and professor in ethics and leadership.
- "If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then, you are an excellent leader."-Dolly Parton.
- "Faith moves mountains, love transforms hearts."- John Paul Warren.
- "If political leaders want respect, they will begin by enforcing the global rule of law." - Sharan Burrow
- "They say that truth is the first casualty of war. But there is another casualty as well: trust. As the conflict escalates, trust between people and political leaders crumbles away as surely as night follows day." - Peter Maurer
- "It is our experience that political leaders do not always mean the opposite of what they say." - Abba Eban
So, Guys, Here we provide our Latest collections of Community Quotes for Friends, Also if you like our collections please shear in your Facebook, What's App, and Instagram. We hope you like this article and choose your best one. If you have any special messages about Leadership Quotes for Students please comment below, We have attached your comment with our collections. If you like this article please share it And Finally thanks for spending time with us. If you like want more inspiring Quotes and Captions save me a website in your bookmark. So friends Visit again, We are waiting for you. Have a nice day. If you reading quotes you have been motivated to do your work.