Happiness Motivation Quotes: - Looking for Happiness Motivation Quotes, Status, Caption. Then you are in right place. Friends' happiness is a staple of our daily life. when you feel happy some quotes that might help you to express your happiness in as many ways as possible. today I am toking about inspiring Happiness Motivation Quotes, Status, Captions. happiness is the success of human thinking. happiness is the art of making people laugh through words. many people are daily using many social media apps Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, telegrams also and share Happiness Motivation Quotes, Status, Captions. I am also writing all the happiness statuses and quotes are in English. if you want it in another language please use google translate. Happiness is what we mean by overcoming obstacles in the way of life. Some dreams are involved. Some interesting ways to live by pulling some friends as your own. Always be happy, be well, be healthy. This is what I will pray to god. You will also be motivated to read this post. You will learn something like this from this court and you can follow me to know more. Today we are sharing the Best collection of Happiness Motivation Quotes, Status, Captions.
- "You never regret being kind." - Nicole Shepherd
- "We forge the chains we wear in life." - Charles Dickens
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves." - Aristotle
- "It’s always too soon to quit!" – Norman Vincent Peale
- "Happiness is contagious, pass it on." - Anonymous
- "If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door." – Milton Berle
- "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken." – Oscar Wilde
- "Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling." - Margaret Lee Runbeck
- "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius
- "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken." – Oscar Wilde
- "Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." – Dennis P. Kimbro
- "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
- "Satisfaction of one’s curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life." – Linus Pauling
- "I'd far rather be happy than right any day." - Douglas Adams
- "The purpose of our lives is to be happy." – Dalai Lama
- "Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom." -, Soren Kierkegaard
- "Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results." - Dennis Waitley
- "Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness." -, Frank Tyger
- "It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined." – Henry James
- "Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have." - Zig Ziglar
- "Do what you have always done and you'll get what you have always got." - Sue Knight
- "The only joy in the world is to begin." - Cesare Pavese
- "Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want." - Alan Cohen
- "Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object." - Herman Hesse
- "Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Marthe Truly-Curtin
- "Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail." – Charles Kettering
- "Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are." - Chinese Proverb
- "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs
- "The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom." - Arthur Schopenhauer
Quote About Happiness
- "Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it." - J. Petit Senn
- "We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them." - Khalil Gibran
- "The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them." - Bernard M. Baruch
- "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow. It only saps today of its joy." - Leo Buscaglia
- "There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." – Edith Wharton
- "Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon." - Winnie the Pooh
- "The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring." – Carl Sandburg
- "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." - Paul Boese
- "It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it." - Seneca
- "To be content means that you realize you contain what you seek." - Alan Cohen
- "Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while." - Unknown
- "The need for forgiveness is an illusion. There is nothing to forgive." - Rachel England
- "He who stops being better stops being good." – Oliver Cromwell
- "Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy." - Heraclitus
- "The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." – Ayn Rand
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success." - Herman Cain
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started." – Mark Twain
- "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
- "True happiness. arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self." - Joseph Addison
- "Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change." - Friedrich Schiller
- "I have lived a long life and had many troubles, most of which never happened." – Mark Twain
- "Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be." - William Adams
- "Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
- "A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude." – Bruce Wilkinson
- "The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight." - Epictetus
- "Rules for Happiness: Something to do, Someone to love, Something to hope for." ― Immanuel Kant
- "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." - Dale Carnegie
- "The grass is always greener where you water it." - Unknown
- "The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others." - Aesop
- "That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest." - Henry David Thoreau
- "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
- "True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable than risk being happy." - Dr. Robert Anthony
- "The mind is everything. What you think, you become." – Buddha
- "First you jump off the cliff and your wings on the way down." – Ray Bradbury
- "In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you." - Deepak Chopra
- "Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic." - John Henry Jowett
- "Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness." - Bertrand Russell
- "True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new." – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Once you do something you love, you never have to work again." - Willie Hill
- "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." – Robin Williams
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Let the light of happiness shine from within you." - ATGW
- "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
- "And remember, no matter where you go, there you are." - Confucius
- "Some pursue happiness, others create it." - Anonymous
- "Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement." – W. Clement Stone
- "If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy." - Proverb
- "It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop." – Confucius
- "To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others." - Albert Camus.
- "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde.
- "There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy." - Anonymous.
- "There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality." - Seneca.
- "Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life." - Mandy Hale.
- "Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results." - Dennis Waitley.
- "It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy." - Lucille Ball.
- "Happiness is nothing more than good health." - Unknown
- "Happiness is a state of activity." - Aristotle.
Quotes About Being Happy
- "The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go." - Dodinsky.
- "Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy." - Heraclitus.
- "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh.
- "Happiness is the default state. It’s what’s there when you remove the sense that something is missing in life." - Naval Ravikant.
- "Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness." - Anonymous.
- "Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length." - Robert Frost.
- "Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed." - Unknown.
- "The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others." - Aesop.
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Gandhi.
- "Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open." - Rose Lane.
- "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." - Robert A. Heinlein.
- "If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine." - Morris West.
- "The most valuable thing you can buy to make yourself happy is time." - Maxime Lagacé.
- "A man’s as miserable as he thinks he is." - Seneca.
- "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us." - Ashley Montagu.
- "Ask yourself whether you are happy and you cease to be so." - John Stuart Mill.
- "It can be scary to love. It can also become your greatest joy." - Maxime Lagacé.
- "Remember Happiness is Direction, not any Place." - Unknown
- "Some pursue happiness, others create it." - Anonymous.
- "There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do." - Unknown
- "My family didn’t have a lot of money, and I’m grateful for that. Money is the longest route to happiness. " - Unknown
- "It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness." - Unknown
- "The only joy in the world is to begin." - Unknown
- "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory." - Unknown
- "The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom." - Unknown
- "Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness." - Unknown
- "Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable than risk being happy." - Unknown
- "Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude." - Unknown
- "Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions." - Unknown
- "Happiness is a journey, not a destination." - Unknown
- "Usefulness is happiness, and… all other things are but incidental." - Unknown
- "A truly happy person can enjoy the scenery while on a detour. " - Unknown
- "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." - Unknown
- "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." - Unknown
- "Happiness is contagious, pass it on." - Unknown
- "Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object." - Unknown
- "If, on the other hand, happiness depends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink, or a nap, then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness." - Andy Rooney.
- "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit, and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" - Albert Einstein.
So Buddy, Today talking about Happiness Motivation Quotes to your friends and more. if you like to find any special message about Happiness Motivation Quotes Please command below, we attached your collations with our collations if you like these tricks please share them with your friends and others. So, finally, think you for reading the quotes. so friends visit again we are waiting for you .have a nice day.